This position offers a base salary plus commission
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic superstar who can excel in a fast paced marketing and sales environment?
This sales position will involve selling Technology products and services in a B2B environment. Work as an Inside Sales Representative supporting a Senior Technology entrepreneur.
We’ll equip you with the tools for success: ongoing training and coaching, a pipeline of sales leads and a well-defined career path. The perfect candidate must be motivated and driven to make sales calls and be willing to go the extra mile for a client.
- Follow up on leads and when necessary, schedule face-to-face appointments over the phone.
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on quotes, and help close sales.
- Cold call prospects and current customers in various industries to introduce and educate them on company capabilities and offerings.
- Develop a pipeline of leads for the Account Executive
- Regenerate inactive lead accounts.
- Complete outbound calls to interested prospects in response to various marketing campaigns (email blasts, direct mail pieces, webinars, etc).
- Schedule follow-up calls with leads.
- Log activities in CRM.
- Motivation and desire to make at least 80 daily outbound calls
- Professional phone presence, and ability to exude confidence and enthusiasm when presenting company to prospects over the phone
- Comfortable on the phone for the majority of the workday. Because this is an office-based sales role, you need the consultative skills to interpret what someone on the other end of the call is feeling to identify how our solutions fit their needs and wants
- You have a passion for learning new products. You can quickly learn new products so you can articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- MS Office and CRM proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional communication skills, spoken and written, are essential.